Sulfur is an all-natural, non-metallic mineral which has been used to treat acne since the days of Ancient Rome. As a treatment for severe acne, sulfur has been proven to be effective for people with oily skin. Sulfur absorbs the skin's oil (sebum), preventing the growth of bacteria and unclogging pores. Sulfur also dries and removes dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, which helps to prevent new blemishes from forming and even discoloration.
Use De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment as spot treatment to deal with difficult pimples and blackheads. Use De La Cruz Sulfur Soap as a cleansing bar to manage oily, acne prone skin.
- DRIES OILY SKIN | Sulfur treats acne by absorbing excess oil and unclogging pores
- FAST ACTING | Use De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment as a fast-acting spot treatment for painful cystic acne
- TOPICAL ACNE TREATMENT | De La Cruz Sulfur Ointment penetrates pores to cleanse acne pimples and blackheads
- PREVENTION | De La Cruz Sulfur Soap with Lanolin helps to keep new acne pimples and blackheads from forming by drying out dead skin cells on the skin's surface
- ALL NATURAL | Sulfur is a natural, non-metallic mineral which has been used to treat acne since the days of Ancient Rome